4/06/2011

Getting ready for the event...2 more days!


As some of you already know, we are having a new container sale this weekend.
We are busily getting the grounds ready, but we had such inclement weather this winter that we can only do so much!  The euphorbias are abloom so that helps to give the garden a festive look.  There are a few other perennials that made it through but many of my succulents succumbed to the frost and unusual hail we had last winter.




Aside from that, we are organizing some of the merchandise that we have in stock.  We do have quite a bit already that our neighbors thought the container had already been delivered. There are planters, bistro tables, chandeliers, wire baskets, garden ornaments and statuary, and many other beautiful and unusual items. 





Johan and Chon are lifting, propping, cleaning, displaying, while I trim plants, price items and respond to e-mails.  Martin, who is busy doing his other work, takes a break to enjoy a beer in our made-up French bistro set.





Please come and join us this Saturday and Sunday.  Go to our web site for details of hours and directions to the event.
European Container Sale!
April 9, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
April 10, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

4 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Why am I so far away!? I would really like to shop with you, my friends!
The zinc window and the stone finial were meant to live in my home!
Please do not be too nervous. I know you will do extraordinarily well!

xoxo
Andie

christina @greige and my sparrow said...

I am so sorry that I will miss the sale- AGAIN! Thinking that I should post about it tomorrow though!! See you soon..

christina
greige

lvroftiques said...

Trinidad I'm really hoping to make it to your next one....I'll have my friend Andie from Divine Theatre green with envy *winks*...Sorry Andie but I live closer...nah nah nah!LOL!
You're living my dream life Trinidad! Avoir une grande vente!
Vanna

All Seasons said...

If I had lived in the area, I was vitite you to see all this wonderful thing, what I see on your blog :-)
Have a great day on saterday and sunday!
greatings from Holland ☼
Patricia